miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

Summer Review

The summer has been pretty unforgettable. I am going to list all of the incredible things I have done, above all for myself, so that this insane summer is not forgotten. I am certainly glad I took advantage of it because that was my last free summer. PA school starts in June.
I finished up teaching elementary school at Colegio de Andalucia at the end of May. During June I hung out with Carmen as much as I could. We went to the beach all the time and swam and snorkeled together. We went to a music Festival in Sevilla that was awesome and we saw Raymundo Amador and Muchachito.
I went to Oviedo to visit my friend Collin.
My mom visited and we hung out with Carmen and the rest of my friends in Malaga, then Zahara, Granada, Barcelona and Madrid.
Spent two great weeks with family in Massachusetts.
Went to the crazy wedding of Jeff and Silvia Romero Gill.
Started scribing.
Went to the other crazy wedding of Riley and Heidi Mahoney.
Lived with my parents and did a lot of yard work. We also made a lot of dinners together and got hooked on the series The Wire suggested by Kevin Krohn.
I Skyped with Carmen a ton.
When I didn't live with my parents I was living with Colin and Kevin in Portland, we went on a number of good runs together around Portland.
I got into OHSU, received my visa for Spain and shipped back off to Spain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario